Monday, May 10, 2010

Exercise - ugh

It's no secret that I don't like to exercise. When I had my little farm I was healthy because life was healthy - I didn't exercise, I worked. Looking after goats, which meant repairing fences, looking after the huge vegie garden, riding my horse - it was natural exercise.

Now that I live in the city, getting out and walking is something you have to plan, to think about and - basically - do.

Apparently just planning and thinking about it isn't enough.

The problem is that I have agoraphobia. I have my medical assistance dog, and of course, Zoe, but sometimes it is still impossible for me to leave the house.

Zoe has therefore dragged me to dancing. Line dancing. Surprisingly it's fun, although I'm sure it will be more fun for me (if less entertaining for everyone else) once I have lost some weight!

And yes, walking. Hmmm, well, if I don't make it every day, at least I make it SOME days. That has to count, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment